Rules (as stated on your application)
· Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or chaperone.
· Parents should pre-arrange a pick-up/meeting place in case of separation during the event.
· Participants need to TOSS candy lightly so it lands on the street in front of spectators and away from the path of vehicles.
· Entries with animals MUST provide their own “Pooper Scoopers” for the duration of the event.
· Entries with Motorized Vehicles must provide a copy of their liability insurance with application.
· Entries with animals must provide a copy of their liability insurance with application.
· Individuals under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who appear to be will be asked to leave.
· Clothing, floats, signage or anything else with a message must be appropriate and inoffensive.
· There are no refunds for inclement weather.
· Each participant is encouraged to donate one NEW stuffed animal.